How to Exchange or Donate Tickets
Please note that concerts at George Weston Recital Hall may only be exchanged through TSO Patron Services.
To request an exchange or to donate a ticket, follow these steps:
- Log into your TSO Account
- You will be presented with the My Upcoming Events page.
- Beside the concert you wish to return, Click “Exchange/Donate Request”
- Select the radio button beside “Exchange My Ticket(s)”
- In the text field, enter the new performance title, date, time you wish to attend, and confirm if you have an accessible seating request.
- Click Submit
- Your exchange will be processed within 48 business hours*
To donate your tickets for a charitable tax receipt:
- Select the radio button beside “Donate My Ticket(s)”
- Click Submit
- You will receive a charitable tax receipt via email for the full value of your tickets within one week of your request.
- Please call Patron Services.
145 Wellington St W, Suite 500
9:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
PAYMENT ACCEPTED: Cash, TSO Gift Certificates, Cheque, and Credit Card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa). We apologize as we are not accepting debit at this time.
Ticket buyers may exchange tickets up to 48 hours prior to the concert. Tickets can be exchanged into most concerts, subject to availability.
This service is free for subscribers on their subscription-price tickets and costs $8 per ticket for single-ticket buyers.
Exchanges may be requested through Patron Services at 416.598.3375, Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM, and online by logging into your TSO account on TSO.CA.
- Tickets for past performances cannot be exchanged or donated for a charitable tax receipt.
- Tickets may be exchanged out of any concert date.
- The TSO cannot permit ticket exchanges into any of the concert dates listed in the exchange exceptions list below.*
- Exchanges are subject to availability. The TSO reserves the right to refuse exchange privileges into or out of any performance.
- Exchanges can only be made for concerts in the same season.
- Exchanges are “a ticket for a ticket.” The TSO will issue you one ticket for each ticket you wish to exchange.
- You will be charged the difference (if any) in ticket value between the ticket(s) you hold and the ticket(s) for the desired performance.
- Exchanges made into a lower-priced concert/level will receive a TSO credit on account to be used in the current season. Your TSO credit may be used toward TSO concert purchases or an exchange upgrade (higher-priced concert/level). Any unused credit will be converted into a tax-deductible contribution on June 30, 2024.
- Tickets held in a Placeholder Event may be exchanged for a concert in the current season. If your Placeholder tickets are not redeemed by June 30, 2024, you will be issued a charitable donation tax receipt for the balance on your account.
- TSOUNDCHECK subscribers may exchange their tickets without incurring an $8 exchange-processing fee per ticket. Select concerts may be either included, added on to a TSOUNDCHECK subscription, or exchanged into at subscriber-preferred pricing of up to 20% off regular ticket prices.* TSOUNDCHECK subscribers will be charged the difference (if any) in ticket value between the ticket(s) held and the ticket(s) for the desired performance.
2023/24 Exchange Exceptions:
The TSO cannot permit ticket exchanges into any of the concert dates listed in the exchange exceptions list below.*
Disney Pixar’s Coco in Concert (October 6–7, 2023)
An Evening with Audra McDonald (November 2, 2023)
Home Alone in Concert (December 7–10, 2023)
Year of the Dragon: A Lunar New Year Celebration (February 13, 2024)
Murdoch Mysteries: In Concert (March 8–9, 2024)
Animaniacs in Concert (March 30, 2024)
- Symphony Exploder (April 5, 2024)
Game ON! (May 24–25, 2024)
Hisaishi Conducts Hisaishi (June 20–22, 2024)
Meow Meow’s Pandemonium (June 28–29, 2024)
*Exchange exceptions list is subject to change without notice. If you hold tickets for a concert on the exchange exceptions list and wish to change it for another concert on the list, the TSO can accommodate your request, subject to availability.
Returns for Subscribers
Complete subscription-package refunds, including any additional concerts purchased, are accepted up to 48 hours prior to the first concert you hold in the applicable season.
Returns for Single-Ticket Buyers
Individual-concert tickets may be exchanged for another concert in the current season or donated for a charitable tax receipt at least 48 hours prior to the concert you hold. Individual-concert ticket sales (non-subscription) are final, and there are no refunds or cancellations. In the event of an exchange, an $8 exchange fee per ticket will apply.