The Toronto Centre for the Arts became the Meridian Arts Centre as of September 15, 2019.
The TSO performs concerts each season at the George Weston Recital Hall, Meridian Arts Centre (formerly Toronto Centre for the Arts) (5040 Yonge Street, north of Sheppard Avenue). The Meridian Arts Centre is located on the TTC Yonge subway line (North York Centre or Sheppard stops), minutes away from Highway 401 and Yonge Street, with convenient parking lots in the surrounding area.
Health & Safety
As we return to in-person, indoor performances, the health and safety of our patrons, musicians, and staff is our top priority, and all government health measures will be strictly observed. For a complete listing of audience safety measures, including proof of vaccination and required mask wearing, visit TSO.CA/Safety. Plan to arrive early—we recommend arriving within 15 minutes of the doors opening to ensure you have time to enter the hall and take your seats before the concert start time.
Accepted methods of payment
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards are accepted for ticket purchases. There is a Ticketmaster service charge per ticket for all phone and online orders.
George Weston Recital Hall Box Office
George Weston Recital Hall
Meridian Arts Centre
5040 Yonge Street
Hours for information and in-person ticket sales:
On performance days, the Box Office is open two hours prior to the concert, and closes 30 minutes after the scheduled start time. Please note, the box office is not currently open for in-person sales outside of performance hours.
Ticketmaster 1.855.985.ARTS (2787)
Single tickets for the George Weston Recital Hall can be also purchased in person or over the phone at: 416.366.7723
5040 Yonge Street
From east or west, take the 401 to Yonge Street. Exit north onto Yonge Street, then turn left onto North York Boulevard.
By Public Transit
Take the TTC subway to North York Centre Station and exit to Yonge Street, west side.
Walk south past Mel Lastman Square to North York Boulevard. Turn right on North York Boulevard toward the theatre entrance.
Parking Lot Locations
The parking lot in front of the theatre, at 5000 Yonge Street, has direct tunnel access to the front lobby of the theatre. Some other parking lots available to the public are:
- 95 Beecroft Road
- 10 Harlandale Avenue (Outdoor parking)
- 180 Beecroft Road (Outdoor parking)
- 5095 Yonge St - Empress Walk Garage
- 5051 Yonge St - Impark
- 5162 Yonge St - Gibson Square Parking Garage
There are a limited amount of spots available to patrons with Accessible Parking Permits on North York Boulevard, directly beside the theatre.
Parking Machine Instructions
Please visit the parking machines to pay up front. There are two machines on Level 1 (one in the MAC vestibule, and one across the garage in the Beecroft Condos vestibule), and one machine on Level 2.
- Enter your licence plate number.
- Choose the option that best suits your parking duration.
- After selecting your option, you will be prompted to enter a credit card to make payment.
- Please retain your parking slip for after the show, it does not need to go on your dash.
For more information, or to confirm if there is a service issue: 416.221.3875
hangTag Parking App
Directions for using hangTag:
- Download the free app from the Google Play and iOS App stores.
- Create your account: provide your email address, password, licence plate number, and credit card details.
- When you arrive on the day of the performance, select the 5000 Yonge St lot location from the interactive map, or a nearby lot to the Meridian Arts Centre. It is possible to initiate a parking session in advance; however, spots at a particular lot cannot be guaranteed.
- Select your vehicle, credit card details, and parking duration, and press the ‘Buy Now’ button at the bottom of the screen. You can extend the parking duration from your phone at any time, but you cannot stop or cancel a session once it is booked.
- The app allows you to manage the number of licence plates and payment methods, and you are able to view your purchase history, and receive receipts and statements.
Special Needs & Accessibility
Special Needs & Accessibility page
Please visit the Special Needs & Accessibility page for detailed accessibility information for this venue.
We Share the Air, Go Scent Free
Please be considerate of those in the audience who may have allergies and/or multiple chemical sensitivities and refrain from wearing perfume and cologne or other scented products.