Updated March 18, 2022
Changes to Our Audience Health and Safety Protocols
Based on guidance from the Province of Ontario and the City of Toronto, masks and proof of vaccination are no longer required at TSO concerts and events. As a reminder, there are also no capacity limitations or social distancing requirements at this time.
The TSO will continue our ongoing commitment to keeping our patrons, musicians, and staff safe. While masks are no longer required, for the safety of everyone attending a TSO performance, we strongly encourage wearing a mask.
As government, organization, and venue guidelines evolve, so may these safety measures. Visit this page often for up-to-date information. Additional season information can be found at TSO.CA/SeasonFAQ.
- While masks are no longer required, for the safety of everyone attending a TSO performance, we strongly encourage you to wear a mask.
Hall Capacity & Seating
- Seating will be available in all levels of the hall.
- There are no capacity limitations or social distancing requirements at this time. You will likely be seated next to other patrons who may or may not be wearing a mask.
Concessions & Coat Check
- Concessions and bars will be open for all TSO concerts.
- Roy Thomson Hall is now a cash-free venue that only accepts debit and credit cards, including major contactless and mobile payment methods, for a safe and speedy check out.
- Cash-free payments are strongly encouraged at Meridian Arts Centre.
Maestro's Club Lounge
- The Maestro's Club Lounge will be open pre-concert and at intermission for all TSO performances in Roy Thomson Hall. The private restrooms, complimentary coat-racks, and bar will be fully operational for Maestro's Club members.
- Enhanced protocols are in place throughout Roy Thomson Hall and Meridian Arts Centre. High-touch areas including seats, handrails, and restrooms will be disinfected before, during, and after each performance.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers will be located prominently throughout the venue.
- Roy Thomson Hall has increased its intake of fresh air to ensure maximum air turnover in the facility while maintaining a comfortable environment.
- Roy Thomson Hall uses MERV-14 air filters exclusively, which are also used in facilities that require the upper limit of a clean air environment.
- Meridian Arts Centre has taken a number of measures to improve air handling including:
- Using MERV-13 air filters or higher
- Air handling units have been equipped with ultra-violet (UV-C) lights.
- Has installed a pathogen sensing and security network to monitor air quality.
Health & Safety
We need your help to keep our audiences safe. If you are in quarantine or isolation, have been exposed or come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive yourself, you should not attend. Please contact TSO Patron Services at 416.598.3375 or email contactus@TSO.CA to discuss exchange or refund options before your planned performance.
We are here for you! TSO staff will be available onsite during your visit to provide assistance and guidance.
Thank you for your continued support, patience, and cooperation as we work to safely bring audiences, musicians, and staff together again.