When you purchase a TSO Gift Certificate you are supporting your Orchestra. Not only do they make the perfect gift for any occasion, but they also never expire—so they can be redeemed for tickets to concerts in future seasons.
Available in any denomination, Gift Certificates can be used to purchase tickets through TSO Patron Services or online at TSO.CA.
How to Redeem Your TSO Gift Certificate
Redeeming your Gift Certificate for a Toronto Symphony Concert is easy!
You can redeem them for:
- Individual concert ticket(s) to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra, including TSOUNDCHECK ticket(s)
- Subscription(s) to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra
Gift Certificates can be redeemed in three ways:
- By phone or in person with TSO Patron Services
- By phone or in person through the Roy Thomson Hall Box Office
- Online via the payment page:
- On the payment screen, the redemption field is located just above the credit card entry field. Enter the certificate code in the “Gift Certificates ID” box and click on "Find My Gift Certificate."
- The balance will appear and you may enter the amount of the Gift Certificate you would like to apply to your order.
- Finally, click on "Apply Gift Certificate."
Gift Certificates purchased through The Corporation of Massey Hall & Roy Thomson Hall, or purchased prior to 2002, may only be redeemed in person at the time of purchase. For information or assistance, please contact Patron Services.
Give to the TSO
The Toronto Symphony Orchestra is a charitable organization that relies on the support of its vibrant community to deliver outstanding programming and music education.Donate Today
2021/22 subscription packages are on sale now to renewing subscribers! Subscribers get the best seats at the best prices, plus an array of exciting perks.
Get ticket alerts for the 2021/22 season, exclusive behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and more!Sign up for Email Club