For information on the TSO’s response to COVID-19, please visit TSO.CA/COVID19. Stay tuned for updates on the TSOUNDCHECK program.
Score symphony tickets for as low as $19 when you sign up for TSOUNDCHECK, our exclusive program for people ages 15 to 35.
TSOUNDCHECK Single Tickets
How it works
- If you are between 15 and 35 before the TSO season begins, sign up for the TSOUNDCHECK program.
- TSOUNDCHECK tickets usually go on sale about one to three weeks prior to a performance. Keep an eye on your inbox and the TSO’s social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) to know when tickets go on sale.
- TSOUNDCHECK members may purchase one or more tickets to any performance on offer (up to four, depending on concert ticket limits). Your guest attending with you may be of any age—only you, the TSOUNDCHECK ticket buyer, need to abide by the age restriction.
- You will have the option to have your tickets emailed to you, or to view your tickets in the “TSOUNDCHECK to Go” app.
- You will need to present valid photo ID displaying your name and date of birth to validate your tickets at the door. Acceptable forms of ID include driver's license, passport, and international student identity card.
“TSOUNDCHECK to Go” App
You can purchase and scan your Toronto Symphony Orchestra tickets on a smartphone using the “TSOUNDCHECK to Go” app.
Download the app now:
Do I have to show a proof-of-age ID card?
Yes. You need to show your proof-of-age ID at every performance you attend. Acceptable forms of ID include a driver’s licence, passport, international student identity card, and provincial health card.
What seats will I get?
Seating for TSOUNDCHECK members is the best available at the time of purchase and at the discretion of the TSO.
Is there a service charge?
Service charges are not applied to online orders or in-person sales; however, service charges are applied to all single tickets purchased by phone.
Are all TSO performances available for TSOUNDCHECK single tickets?
TSOUNDCHECK single tickets may not be available for every TSO performance.
Does the TSO offer refunds or exchanges?
All ticket sales are final.
There are no refunds or adjustments on previously purchased tickets, and TSOUNDCHECK tickets cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
For more information, please visit the TSO Exchanges & Returns page.
What payment methods are available?
To purchase online or by phone, you will need a credit card. Tickets purchased in person at the TSO Patron Services Centre or the Roy Thomson Hall Box Office can be paid for with cash, a debit card, or a credit card.
Give to the TSO
The Toronto Symphony Orchestra is a charitable organization that relies on the support of its vibrant community to deliver outstanding programming and music education.Donate Today
Subscribers get the best seats at the best prices, plus an array of exciting perks! Stay tuned for details on our momentous 100th season in 2021/22!
Get insider access to Toronto Symphony Orchestra news, ticket offers, community programs, and more.Sign up for Email Club