Please note that our Patron Services phone line will be closed on Monday, March 8, from 9:00am to 10:30am. Should you wish to contact us during this time, please email contactus@TSO.CA. We look forward to speaking with you!
George Weston Recital Hall
The Toronto Centre for the Arts became the Meridian Arts Centre as of September 15, 2019.
The TSO performs four concerts each season at the George Weston Recital Hall, Meridian Arts Centre (formerly Toronto Centre for the Arts) (5040 Yonge Street, north of Sheppard Avenue). The Meridian Arts Centre is located on the TTC Yonge subway line (North York Centre or Sheppard stops), minutes away from Highway 401 and Yonge Street, with convenient parking lots in the surrounding area.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards are accepted for ticket purchases. There is a Ticketmaster service charge per ticket for all phone, fax, and mail orders.
George Weston Recital Hall
Meridian Arts Centre
5040 Yonge Street
Hours for information and in-person ticket sales:
On performance days, the Box Office is open two hours prior to the concert, and close 30 minutes after the scheduled start time.
Call 416.250.3708 to confirm hours.
Ticketmaster 1.855.985.ARTS (2787)
Single tickets for the George Weston Recital Hall can be also purchased in person or over the phone at:
St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts Box Office
27 Front Street
Box Office: Mon–Fri, 12—6pm
5040 Yonge Street
From east or west, take the 401 to Yonge Street. Exit north onto Yonge Street, then turn left onto North York Boulevard.
By Public Transit
Take the TTC subway to North York Centre Station and exit to Yonge Street, west side.
Walk south past Mel Lastman Square to North York Boulevard. Turn right on North York Boulevard toward the theatre entrance.
The parking lot in front of the theatre, at 5000 Yonge Street, has direct tunnel access to the front lobby of the theatre. Some other parking lots available to the public are:
- 95 Beecroft Road
- 10 Harlandale Avenue (Outdoor parking)
- 180 Beecroft Road (Outdoor parking)
- 5095 Yonge St - Empress Walk Garage
- 5051 Yonge St - Impark
- 5162 Yonge St - Gibson Square Parking Garage
There are a limited amount of spots available to patrons with Accessible Parking Permits on North York Boulevard, directly beside the theatre.
Parking Machine Instructions:
Please visit the parking machines to pay up front. There are two machines on Level 1 (one in the TCA vestibule, and one across the garage in the Beecroft Condos vestibule), and one machine on Level 2.
- Enter your licence plate number.
- Choose the option that best suits your parking duration.
- After selecting your option, you will be prompted to enter coins or credit card to make payment. The machine does not issue change.
- Please retain your parking slip for after the show, it does not need to go on your dash.
For more information, or to confirm if there is a service issue: 416.221.3875
hangTag Parking App:
Directions for using hangTag:
- Download the free app from the Google Play and iOS App stores.
- Create your account: provide your email address, password, license plate number, and credit card details.
- When you arrive on the day of the performance, select the 5000 Yonge St lot location from the interactive map, or a nearby lot to the Meridian Arts Centre. It is possible to initiate a parking session in advance; however, spots at a particular lot cannot be guaranteed.
- Select your vehicle, credit card details, and parking duration, and press the ‘Buy Now’ button at the bottom of the screen. You can extend the parking duration from your phone at any time, but you cannot stop or cancel a session once it is booked.
- The app allows you to manage the number of license plates and payment methods, and you are able to view your purchase history, and receive receipts and statements.
Please visit the Special Needs & Accessibility page for detailed accessibility information for this venue.
Give to the TSO
The Toronto Symphony Orchestra is a charitable organization that relies on the support of its vibrant community to deliver outstanding programming and music education.Donate Today
Subscribers get the best seats at the best prices, plus an array of exciting perks! Stay tuned for details on our momentous 100th season in 2021/22!
Get insider access to Toronto Symphony Orchestra news, ticket offers, community programs, and more.Sign up for Email Club