For the first time in its 30-year history, the TSO Fine Wine Auction, organized by the Toronto Symphony Volunteer Committee, will be held online from November 17–24, 2020 on Iron Gate Private Wine Management’s platform at IronGateAuctions.com.
Proceeds from the auction support the Toronto Symphony Orchestra's education and community outreach initiatives.
Preview the wine lots at:
2020 TSO Fine Wine Auction Online Catalogue
Thanks to the generosity of our wine donors, the online catalogue features wines from many regions of the world. The catalogue includes images of all 500 wine lots and can be searched by producer, region, sub-region, vintage, and value.
Some rare and exceptional lots include:
- One bottle of 1869 Château Lafite Rothschild,
- One bottle of 1988 Château Petrus,
- One bottle (6 litre) of 2006 Ornellaia Vendemmia d'Artista, one of only 20 in the world,
- One bottle of 2009 Domaine de la Romanée-Conti La Tâche,
- 31 bottles of Dunn Howell Mountain, spanning vintages 1986 to 2007, all signed by the winemaker, and
- many other fine wines from the great producers, including special vintages and over-sized bottles.
Online auction bidding:
- Opens on Tuesday, November 17 at 12 pm EST.
- Closes on Tuesday, November 24 at 9 pm EST.
- Bidding is anonymous, simple, and secure.
- There is no cost to register and place bids.
- There is no buyer’s fee or HST.
The Fine Wine Auction has raised over $7 million for the TSO over the last 30 years. Let’s help add to that total!
Visit TSVC.CA/Fine-Wine-Auction to register and bid.
Proceeds from the auction support the Toronto Symphony Orchestra's vital music and education activities in the community.
A project of the Toronto Symphony Volunteer Committee.
Photos courtesy of Iron Gate Private Wine Management.