Exchanges & Returns
- How to exchange tickets
- Exchange Policy
- Returns for subscribers
- Returns for single-ticket buyers
- Returns for group sales
Artists, programs, dates, prices, chats, and broadcasts are subject to change without notice. When time allows, program changes will be announced in advance of the performance.
Individual concert ticket and gift certificate sales are final. There are no refunds or cancellations.
Please read the following important information about TSO ticket exchanges and returns. If you have any questions about these policies, please call, email or visit Patron Services.
Please note that concerts at George Weston Recital Hall and Koerner Hall may only be exchanged through TSO Patron Services.
- Please call Patron Services.
- TSO Patron Services Office
- Roy Thomson Hall Box Office
- Subscribers may visit the Future Sales window at the Roy Thomson Hall Box Office an hour before your concert with the tickets you wish to exchange out of. Alternatively, you may visit the Patron Services desk in the lobby at intermission.
The TSO will perform ticket exchanges into most concerts up to 48 hours prior to the concert you cannot attend.
This service is free for subscribers and costs $8 per ticket for single-ticket buyers.
Exchanges may be requested through Patron Services at 416.598.3375, Monday–Friday, 9:00am–5:00pm.
Once you have completed the exchange, please destroy your original tickets as they will no longer be valid.
If your new concert date is 15 or more days away from the date of exchange, you have a choice of delivery method. If your new concert date is fewer than 15 days away from the date of exchange, you have a choice of print at home or pick up at Box Office.
- Tickets for past performances cannot be exchanged or returned for a tax receipt.
- Tickets may be exchanged out of any concert date.
- The TSO cannot permit ticket exchanges into any of the concert dates listed in the exchange exceptions list below.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. The TSO reserves the right to refuse exchange privileges into or out of any performance.
- Exchanges can only be made for concerts in the same season.
- Exchanges are “a ticket for a ticket.” The TSO will issue you one ticket for each ticket you wish to exchange.
- You will be charged the difference (if any) in ticket value between the ticket(s) you hold and the ticket(s) for the desired performance.
- Exchanges made into a lower-priced concert/level will receive a TSO credit on account to be used in the current season.Your TSO credit may be used toward TSO concert purchases or an exchange upgrade (higher-priced concert/level) in the current season.
- If TSO credit is not used by the end of the season, the account holder will be issued a charitable donation tax receipt for the balance on account. Please note that credits cannot be carried forward to future seasons.
- Exchange requests for the 17/18 season can be made starting at the time of order.
- TSOUNDCHECK 3Pack subscribers may exchange their tickets without incurring an $8 exchange-processing fee per ticket. Select concerts may be either included, added on to a 3Pack, or exchanged into at subscriber preferred pricing of 15% off regular ticket prices. 3Pack subscribers will be charged the difference (if any) in ticket value between the ticket(s) held and the ticket(s) for the desired performance.
The TSO does not provide ticket exchanges into any of the concert dates listed in the exchange exceptions list below.
- Israel Philharmonic Orchestra (October 28, 2017)
- Lang Lang (March 1, 2018)
- Bravo, Peter! (June 26, 2018)
- Beethoven Symphony 9 (June 28–30, 2018)
*Exchange exception list above is subject to change without notice. If you hold tickets to a concert date on this list and wish to exchange your tickets for another concert date of the same program at the same venue, the TSO can accommodate your request, subject to availability.
Complete subscription-package refunds, including any additional concerts purchased, are accepted up to 48 hours prior to the first concert you hold in the applicable season. After this time, subscribers may exchange their tickets to another concert in the current season or return their tickets for a tax receipt.
Individual-concert ticket sales (non-subscription) are final. There are no refunds or cancellations. Individual-concert tickets may be exchanged for another concert in the current season at least 48 hours prior to the concert you hold. An $8 exchange fee per ticket will apply.
All group sales are final. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. There are no exchanges or cancellations on fully paid orders.
Give to the TSO
The Toronto Symphony Orchestra is a charitable organization that relies on the support of its vibrant community to deliver outstanding programming and music education.Donate Today
Get insider access to Toronto Symphony Orchestra news, ticket offers, community programs, and more.Sign up