The Toronto Symphony Orchestra is currently seeking passionate, motivated and articulate fundraising representatives!
The Toronto Symphony Orchestra (TSO), now in its 98th season, is internationally recognized as one of Canada's foremost orchestral ensembles, playing a vital role in Toronto’s dynamic cultural life, and performing a wide-ranging repertoire that resonates with people of all ages and backgrounds. The TSO is always looking to bring the highest quality of live orchestral performance to a broad spectrum of the community through vibrant performances, expansive educational activities, and meaningful opportunities for music lovers to get involved.
We are currently offering:
- 20 Hours per week: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 5:00pm-9:00pm, Friday 4:00-8pm, Saturday 10:00-2:00pm
- Fun and supportive office environment
- Paid training & coaching
- Personal growth and advancement
- Base plus commission earning potential
- Easily accessible downtown Toronto location
- Complimentary tickets to performances
- Increasing the TSO’s donor-base by articulately engaging in conversations with community minded donors.
- Sharing our love of performing arts and promoting our shows, educational and community programs.
- Navigating and using scripts effectively.
- Available for the hours as required.
- Results orientated, self-motivated and passionate about classical music.
- Is quick, sharp and has excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work as part of a team.
- Creative problem solver.
This opportunity is perfect for those searching for part-time work, looking to gain sales experience, and lovers of classical music!
When applying make sure to let us know your favorite Symphony, Opera, or Ballet!
Name: Helena Roy Magee
Give to the TSO
The Toronto Symphony Orchestra is a charitable organization that relies on the support of its vibrant community to deliver outstanding programming and music education.Donate Today
Subscribers get the best seats at the best prices, plus an array of exciting perks! Stay tuned for details on our momentous 100th season in 2021/22!
Get insider access to Toronto Symphony Orchestra news, ticket offers, community programs, and more.Sign up for Email Club