If you have any questions about ticketing, please call, email or visit Patron Services.
- How to Purchase Subscription Tickets
- How to Purchase Single Tickets
- Delivery Options
- Lost or Misplaced Tickets
- Weather Policy
Artists, programs, dates, prices, chats, and CBC broadcasts are subject to change without notice. When time allows, program changes will be announced in advance of the performance.
Sales of individual concert tickets and gift certificate are final. There are no refunds or cancellations. Single-ticket buyers: in case of an exchange, a fee of $8.00 per ticket will apply. TSO subscribers are not subject to exchange fees—this is one of the many benefits of subscribing!
Exchanges must be made 48 hours prior to the concert date that you hold. Please visit TSO.CA/Exchanges for more information.
Please read the following important information about TSO ticket purchase policies.
Patrons can purchase tickets as part of a subscription package at preferred prices.
There are three ways to purchase Toronto Symphony Orchestra subscription tickets:
- Online. Secure Internet transactions are available 24 hours a day.
- By phone with:
- In person with:
Patrons can purchase tickets for individual concerts at regular prices.
There are four ways to purchase Toronto Symphony Orchestra single tickets:
- Online. Secure Internet transactions are available 24 hours a day. There is a service charge of $6.00 per ticket (including HST) on Internet orders for non-subscribers.
- By phone with Patron Services or Roy Thomson Hall. There is a service charge of $6.00 per ticket (including HST) on phone orders for non-subscribers.
- In person (no service charge) with:
- Mobile device: “TSO to Go” app (all venues). You can purchase and scan your Toronto Symphony Orchestra tickets on a smartphone using the “TSO to Go” app. There is a service charge of $6.00 per ticket (including HST) on app orders for non-subscribers. Download the app now:
There are four options for ticket delivery:
Your tickets will arrive as a PDF attachment in an email from email@example.com approximately 5–10 minutes after the completion of your purchase. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to make sure your tickets go to your inbox.
If you do not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder.
You can purchase and scan your Toronto Symphony Orchestra tickets on smartphones and mobile devices. Accessing your tickets on a mobile device is easily done either by email or using the TSO to Go mobile app:
PDF of your tickets attached to an email:
Please make sure your device is able to show the entire barcode, and ensure that the screen brightness on your device is set to High.
"TSO to Go" mobile app:
- Log in.
- Click on the account icon at the bottom of the page
- Select "My Tickets".
- Select the concert you are attending.
- The barcode for the ticket will appear. Please ensure that the screen brightness on your device is set to High.
Tickets for all our venues can be picked up at the venue on the day of the performance.
Please note that the tickets will only be released when the cardholder presents the credit card used to purchase the tickets at the Box Office.
- Roy Thomson Hall Box Office
- George Weston Recital Hall (George Weston Recital Hall concerts only)
- The Weston Family Box Office (Koerner Hall concerts only)
Your tickets will arrive no later than two weeks prior to your first concert.
If you lose your subscription package or any individual tickets, simply contact the TSO Patron Services Office. Just call us to arrange for replacement tickets—free!
After 5:00pm on the day of the concert you are attending, you may visit the venue box office (Roy Thomson Hall, George Weston Hall, or Koerner Hall) with your photo ID and the credit card used to make the purchase to receive a replacement ticket(s) on the spot.
The Toronto Symphony Orchestra is committed to honouring its performance schedule. All performances proceed as scheduled despite weather conditions and traffic delays.
If travelling to Roy Thomson Hall, the George Weston Recital Hall, or Koerner Hall in inclement weather, please allow plenty of extra time and check the TTC for delays and updates.
The Toronto Symphony Orchestra regrets that tickets not used due to inclement weather, traffic delays, or TTC closures cannot be refunded, exchanged, or returned for a tax receipt.
All published TSO ticket prices include HST. Tickets for Roy Thomson Hall also include a Roy Thomson Hall Capital Replacement Fund (CRF) charge of $3.25 per ticket for tickets over $20, and $1.63 per ticket for tickets under $19.99. Tickets for concerts at the George Weston Recital Hall include a CRF charge of $3.00 per ticket. Tickets for concerts at Koerner Hall include a CRF charge of $2.50 per ticket.
Give to the TSO
The Toronto Symphony Orchestra is a charitable organization that relies on the support of its vibrant community to deliver outstanding programming and music education.Donate Today
Get insider access to Toronto Symphony Orchestra news, ticket offers, community programs, and more.Sign up