Please review the following terms and conditions before completing your order:
COVID-19 Safety Measures Agreement
If you are in quarantine or isolation, have been exposed or come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive yourself, you should not attend.
- Individual concert tickets and gift certificate sales are final. There are no refunds or cancellations.
- Subscribers may request a full refund for their subscription package, including any additional concerts purchased, up to 48 hours prior to the first concert they hold in the applicable season.
- Tickets may be exchanged at least 48 hours prior to the concert date you hold. For further details visit TSO.CA/Exchanges or contact Patron Services at 416.598.3375, Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 5pm.
- In case of an exchange for single-ticket buyers, a fee of $8.00 per ticket will apply. Subscribers are not subject to service charges or exchange fees on subscriber priced tickets.
- Artists, programs, dates, and prices are subject to change without notice. When time allows, program changes will be announced in advance of the concert.