A Business Class membership allows you to entertain your clients and guests in style with an unforgettable series of evening engagements at the Toronto Symphony Orchestra.
An elegant alternative to big-ticket sporting events, only metres from the stage! Business Class offers a sophisticated and memorable experience for you and your guests.
Experience an evening of emotion and energy that only a live orchestral performance can convey.
Relax and Enjoy
Relax in the exclusive Members' Lounge before the concert and at intermission, where complimentary bar service will be available. Then, enjoy a world-class performance by one of North America’s leading orchestral ensembles, from the best seats in Roy Thomson Hall.
- 20 tickets to be used at any TSO concerts throughout the season*
- The best seats available in the house
- Personalized ticketing service
- Complimentary beverages in the members' lounge
- Recognition for your company in the TSO concert programme throughout the season
- An opportunity to make relevant business contacts
Do you require an intimate dinner for you and your guests? Allow your Business Class facilitator to assist you in choosing the perfect restaurant to open or close the perfect evening.
Become a Business Class Member
For information on becoming a Business Class member, please contact:
Senior Manager, Business Development & Corporate Partnerships
416.593.7769 ext. 413
* Additional tickets above the 20 included in the membership may be purchased for $150 each and include access to the members' lounge. Seating for Galas and Special Performances may be limited due to demand. Limit of 4 tickets on certain concert dates.