Giving to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra is a rewarding tradition
that directly connects you to the creation and presentation of life
enriching experiences of live orchestral music.
The TSO has earned an international reputation for the highest
standards of performance, and serves the community with one of the
largest musical outreach programmes in Canada.
The support of your Foundation will allow the Toronto Symphony
Orchestra to ensure the sustainability and growth of its artistic and
educational programmes, and will enrich the cultural life of Toronto,
helping to make the City an outstanding place to live and work.
The Toronto Symphony Orchestra depends on Foundation support to help ensure:
- An engaging season of performances of the greatest orchestral repertoire;
- The continuing collaboration of the TSO with Toronto's education
system in providing acclaimed student programmes, reaching more than
100,000 children annually;
- Concerts and music education opportunities for more than 1,500 disadvantaged young people and their families;
- Growth of the hugely successful tsoundcheck programme for approximately 28,000 registered users under the age of 30;
- New and exciting ventures in the coming years.
Together, we can make a difference – by helping our children
develop confidently, by inspiring future generations of musicians, and
by engaging adults to learn and experience the many joys of our great music.
For more information about supporting the TSO, please contact:
Senior Director of Development
416.593.7769, ext. 246
For more information about the TSO and programmes you can support, please click on a link below:
Concert Schedule | History of the TSO
Members of the Orchestra | Education Programmes
- top -